Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Shiny New Toy, some metal involved

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Has anyone here purchased or built one of these yet?

Ooh, shiny new toy time!

http://www.break.com/index/amazing-n...-jet-pack.html

Me want.

The original ones were awesome, but had very limited fly times. I remember
the time they flew one at a Super Bowl Game. This one looks to me to have a
very high Bubba factor, and I can see no way to go but splat if there's a
glitch. With a metal stomp on top of that when the backpack stomps you.
The acrobatics is limited by the hose, and that's the whole point and fun of
it. Looks squirrelly to me, and the guy driving it looks like he's got a
pucker factor so high he ain't going to take a dump for a couple of days.

Steve