David

Default Pushfit plumbing question

In article , IMM
writes

To put into perspective those are the failures I've had in hundreds of
connectors. I've also had compression joints that have given me
callbacks, solder joints that ****ed water and I could never get
leak-free, threaded joints on radiators and a hot water cylinder that
I've had to drain down and re-make etc. All the fun of the game :-)

Generally I find pushfit more reliable than compression and a lot less
fiddly than either compression or solder.

I would agree with you.

You must have been using cheap compression joints as well. I have found
over the years that good quality Conex, for example, there are "no"
problems.

You must be in a minority of one then John, funny how everyone else is
always out of step

--
David