Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³ RAM³ is offline

Default Finally a gloat for me

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On 02 May 2010 04:47:34 GMT, "RAM³" wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote in
m:

No matter. Ill fix it when I find out how.

Open the file containing your sig in "edit" mode.

Insert hyphenhyphenspacecarriage return/enter as the first line of
the file.

(Re)Save the file.

Ok, and this does what to my sig?

The same thing as the "snip" that I just applied: it tells the other guys'
newsreaders to NOT insert it when composing a reply.

This, then, shortens the reply and the reply to the reply and the reply to
the reply to the reply...ad nauseum. grin

Example:
--
Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate