Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default What?

wrote:

Someone here, preferably one of the old timers, that could tell poor
old Lennie what's going on here? Suddenly, Cliffie seems to be making
more sense than a lot of others, and even I used to think Cliff was
going a little far. But this latest bunch? Where in hell did they
crawl in from?

And pardon the typo's, lost 60% of the vision in my left eye, makes
seeing text difficult.

Lennie the Lurker. (In the past.)

For some reason, Agent merged your thread from a year ago with a current thread. I hope
your eye healed up. From some of your comments in the resurrected thread, I can tell you
have a sense of humor.

Stop by again.

Wes