Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default clamp crossing tubing

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:02:49 -0500, Pete Keillor
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:32:11 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

I have sixty spots where I need to clamp a horizontal 7/8 conduit to a
vertical 7/8 conduit. Looking for a part to do this with no joy.

So far my best solution is to get two hole conduit wall clamps:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#9439t43/=6vbf6c
And then make a 3"x3" metal plate. Bolt one tube to the plate with a clamp,
then bolt the other tube with another clamp.

I'm looking for an easier way that don't need four bolts , two clamps, and a
plate at each joint.

Karl

I think you're looking for a Korns edge clamp.

http://www.ecnkorns.com/PDF/F-170.pdf

Pete Keillor

$5 each????????

bit..pricey...no?