Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finally a gloat for me

On 29 Apr 2010 01:13:56 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2010-04-28, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 06:40:24 -0700 (PDT), Andrew VK3BFA
wrote:

[ ... ]

Do you know how long it takes to cut out those huge, meaninglessly
verbose tag lines Gunner - bloody hell! (get some new, shorter ones,
ok?)

Tag lines? Which ones are you refering to?

The ones which you try to pretend are not .sigs by omitting the
"-- " delimiter just above them. It used to drive me nuts as I would be
reading along and hit a sudden change of topic with no warning. I
finally realized that it was just another Gunner .sig and ignored them
all.

But really, it would make it easier for those who don't want to
quote your .sig every time they followup to use the proper delimiter.
It probably would do nothing for those who top post and quote the world,
but for those of us who trim properly it could help.

Enjoy,
DoN.

Ive used Agent for years, never changing anything internally and you are
the first one to mention that its not working properly.

Shrug

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.