parish

Default Opposite of radiators... and more

geoff wrote:

In message , Davey
writes
It was - at least partially - a tongue in cheek posting. Just my musings
about the problem of being too hot whilst trying to get to sleep. But it has
generated some interesting postings!

But, as yet, no one has answered my one serious question: why did WWII
planes use neat glycol as coolant, and what would the effects of using this
in a domestic heating system be. Apart from finding all the leaks, perhaps.
Perhaps I should post in alt.history.wwii.aeronauticalengineering (or
something)?!

They probably only used glycol after Italy surrendered and there was
plenty of Italian wine about

I thought that was Austrian wine?