Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Whole Truth The Whole Truth is offline

Default Largest Illegal round-up ever planned for May 1st

"Steve B" wrote in message

"The Whole Truth" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

"The Whole Truth" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

"climber" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 4:18 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Actually, that might open up a few jobs of picking crops,
and other trades.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

Light skinned immigrants from Poland poised to take over
lucrative
gardening/ lawn care industries in May.

I wondered when it would be payback time for us Polacks.

Steve Bulicz

Sorry Steve but your comments are nonsense. In the coming conflict
the color of your skin will be your uniform of war.

climber

usual suspects he

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Reply: Yes, I agree. And in answer to Chris, yes, us Polacks will
probably have job opportunities coming along. That's how my
grandparents made a new life in this land of opportunity. Using the
chance to work hard and get ahead, ALL THE TIME WORKING WITHIN THE
SYSTEM, NOT BREAKING THE LAW FROM THE MOMENT THEY SET FOOT ON ELLIS
ISLAND, LEARNING THE LANGUAGE, AND BEING PROUD TO BE HERE AND
INSTILLING IT IN THEIR CHILDREN WHO CAME LATER. All three boys
serving distinguishably in WWII. They were proud of where they were
more than where they came from.

Unlike some of the current crop.

Steve

Steve,

Your countrymen are welcome and will prosper here in Obamaland, as they
already are doing. Obamaland is the next city with the highest
population of your countrymen, outside of Warsaw.

They have been true and loyal soldiers and allies to our previous
administration. Don't be a jackass and remember than an elephant never
forgets.

Based on what I have seen of their work ethic and skill level, they
will inherit Obamaland and all the spoils that come with it.

Whoda thunk it? It is exponentially better than giving it to those who
know neither hard work, success nor failure.

Steve

I bought some slums in a not-so-great neighborhood and was about to write
them off when the housing bubble burst. Some of your countrymen moved
into the neighborhood and on both sides of my properties. They fixed
their places up nice, as with the rest of the neighborhood. I was able
to throw out the lib Obama voters who were living in my place and
stinking the joint up. Now I rent out to a higher class of people at a
fair but slightly increased price, they have made the area desirable.

I paid your countrymen with the higher rent money to work around my
buildings. My buildings are now in top-notch shape and fully rented at
rates I never imagined. I use the same crew at all of my properties now,
and they mow lawns too! I even yakshe-mash a little now, thanks to this
country's wonderful immigration opportunities. I'm proud of my new
friends.

I don't know what you mean by "your countrymen". I'm an American.

Steve

OK You're an American. My mistake, I thought you referred to yourself as a
polack in a previous post and I took that to mean that you were from Poland,
like my lawn-carpenter guys. It must have been somebody else.