Jay Chan

Default Can Pan Cake Air Compressor Refill a 5-gal Air Tank for a Brad Gun?

The pump up time for the PC 1010 compressor is 128
seconds (0-120 PSI) and it will recover from 90-120 PSI in 35 seconds. My
guess is that you would have to limit the nailing rate for a larger nailer
to about 4-5 per minute.

Thanks for giving me your assessment of how the small air compressor
matching a finish nailer.

Actually, 4-5 finish nails a minute is more than enough for me. I am
not a "fast-moving" woodworker. I like to do thing slowly. I will
order a Senco ultra quiet air compressor nailer combo right after
posting this message. Thanks for recommending this combo kit to me. I
will first use it to nail baseboard trimming in my basement project.

This also means that please don't tell me there is a much better one
else where.

Jay Chan