Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
The Whole Truth The Whole Truth is offline

Default Largest Illegal round-up ever planned for May 1st

"Steve B" wrote in message

"climber" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 4:18 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Actually, that might open up a few jobs of picking crops,
and other trades.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

Light skinned immigrants from Poland poised to take over
lucrative
gardening/ lawn care industries in May.

I wondered when it would be payback time for us Polacks.

Steve Bulicz

Sorry Steve but your comments are nonsense. In the coming conflict
the color of your skin will be your uniform of war.

climber

usual suspects he

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

Reply: Yes, I agree. And in answer to Chris, yes, us Polacks will
probably have job opportunities coming along. That's how my grandparents
made a new life in this land of opportunity. Using the chance to work
hard and get ahead, ALL THE TIME WORKING WITHIN THE SYSTEM, NOT BREAKING
THE LAW FROM THE MOMENT THEY SET FOOT ON ELLIS ISLAND, LEARNING THE
LANGUAGE, AND BEING PROUD TO BE HERE AND INSTILLING IT IN THEIR CHILDREN
WHO CAME LATER. All three boys serving distinguishably in WWII. They
were proud of where they were more than where they came from.

Unlike some of the current crop.

Steve

Steve,

Your countrymen are welcome and will prosper here in Obamaland, as they
already are doing. Obamaland is the next city with the highest population of
your countrymen, outside of Warsaw.

They have been true and loyal soldiers and allies to our previous
administration. Don't be a jackass and remember than an elephant never
forgets.

Based on what I have seen of their work ethic and skill level, they will
inherit Obamaland and all the spoils that come with it.