Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jon[_13_] Jon[_13_] is offline

Default Liberals are village idiots...

"flipper" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:16:57 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:20:03 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:16:23 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Liberals are village idiots...

In their various marches against the new AZ "illegals" law, they're
calling for a boycott against "Arizona Iced Tea"...

The Arizona Beverage Company is a producer of various flavors of iced
tea, juice cocktails and energy drinks... based in Queens, New York
:-]

...Jim Thompson

That reminds me of "New York Texas Toast" which, I believe, is a
hanging offense in Texas.

There's a salsa _made_in_New_Jersey_.

Pace.

The parent company Campbell's (since 1995) is headquartered in New
Jersey but Pace is made in Paris Texas.

I was, of course, parodying the Pace commercial where the cowhands
discover cookie is trying to serve them an obviously inferior picante
sauce and when one looks at the bottle he exclaims: "made in NEW york
CITY?"

"Get a rope."

The "New York Texas Toast" label was sent to me by a friend in
Rochester, New York that I had told, among other Texas legends,
etiquette (like never ask someone if they're from Texas. If there are
you'll find out soon enough and if they aren't you don't want to
embarrass them) and facts, the Pace commercial.

It gets even better because "New York" brand is apparently made in
Ohio.

Some other brand derided them,
playing highly on "_made_in_New_Jersey_" in their commercial. The
State of New Jersey actually sued. Now the commercial says
"_New_York_" :-)

I did laugh when 'cookie' was hog tied to the hood (if I recall correctly).

There are several hot sauces manufactured in Buda Texas that are very good.
Pace was never very good...it's a 'use it if nothing else is available'
sauce.