Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Prank

Nonny wrote:
My earlier post about the leaking faucet reminded me of a prank my kids
pulled on my wife many, many years back. Perhaps it'll inspire you to
have some fun as well. Back then, our kitchen sink had a typical
faucet, with a separate dish sprayer. My kids decided to place rubber
bands around the thumb lever of the dish sprayer, so that it was
continually on. When placed in the sink opening, it was almost
impossible to notice the rubber bands.

The next morning, Mrs. Nonny went to the sink to fill the coffee maker,
fliping on the cold water. Rather than running out the faucet, the
water sprayed horizontally from the dish sprayer, hitting her in the
face and chest. It was not something she expected or appreciated. Of
course, both kids were grounded. . . and that lasted about 30 seconds.

When I was in nursing school, living in a dorm, I played a trick on
others in the dorm. Six or eight other students were in a room down the
hall, playing pinochle with the door closed. It had been quite a while
since anyone stirred up trouble, so I thought that I should. I got a
bucket of water and a sheet of cardboard, lined the cardboard up against
the opening under the door and poured water so it flowed down the
cardboard onto the floor. I knew everyone usually was sitting on beds
to play cards, so it was a while before I heard the reaction. It took
quite a while for them to find me, but they did.

Then, there is saran wrap placed across the toilet bowl, under the seat.
Or taking out dresser drawers, turning them upside-down, and stuffing
everything back in. Last day of school...sterilize a new, stainless
steel bedpan. While it is still hot, dump in a bunch of chocolate
kisses, melt, stir a bit. Stick some tongue depressors in the chocolate
and place the bedpan at the nurses desk to serve )