Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Prank

On Apr 29, 6:31*pm, "Nonny" wrote:
My earlier post about the leaking faucet reminded me of a prank my
kids pulled on my wife many, many years back. *Perhaps it'll
inspire you to have some fun as well. *Back then, our kitchen sink
had a typical faucet, with a separate dish sprayer. *My kids
decided to place rubber bands around the thumb lever of the dish
sprayer, so that it was continually on. *When placed in the sink
opening, it was almost impossible to notice the rubber bands.

The next morning, Mrs. Nonny went to the sink to fill the coffee
maker, fliping on the cold water. *Rather than running out the
faucet, the water sprayed horizontally from the dish sprayer,
hitting her in the face and chest. *It was not something she
expected or appreciated. *Of course, both kids were grounded. . .
and that lasted about 30 seconds.

I did that to my mom back in the early 70's.