Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default Having a home shop means...

Buerste wrote:
"steamer" wrote in message
--I could file and polish the dings off of the spoons, forks, etc
that went into the garbage disposer.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Come see my stuff
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : at Maker Faire!!

...whatever special tool or part I need at home is at the plant, and
whatever I need at the plant is at home. Yes, I have driven the 42 mile
round trip in the middle of the night to get a bolt, drill bit, piece of
metal, power tool, etc.

I feel yer pain. I'm keeping two sets of tools, (and fasteners etc) most
at the shop 30 miles away, and another set at the house. If I ever get
both at the same location I'll be having a tool sale.