Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jon[_13_] Jon[_13_] is offline

Default Liberals are village idiots...

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...

That reminds me of "New York Texas Toast" which, I believe, is a
hanging offense in Texas.

Hmm, I never heard that particular toast and I've lived in Texas 54 years.

There's a salsa _made_in_New_Jersey_. Some other brand derided them,
playing highly on "_made_in_New_Jersey_" in their commercial. The
State of New Jersey actually sued. Now the commercial says
"_New_York_" :-)

Really? Was the brand not actually made in New Jersey?