Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Liberals are village idiots...

On 4/28/2010 7:08 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:20:03 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:16:23 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Liberals are village idiots...

In their various marches against the new AZ "illegals" law, they're
calling for a boycott against "Arizona Iced Tea"...

The Arizona Beverage Company is a producer of various flavors of iced
tea, juice cocktails and energy drinks... based in Queens, New York
:-]

...Jim Thompson

That reminds me of "New York Texas Toast" which, I believe, is a
hanging offense in Texas.

There's a salsa _made_in_New_Jersey_. Some other brand derided them,
playing highly on "_made_in_New_Jersey_" in their commercial. The
State of New Jersey actually sued. Now the commercial says
"_New_York_" :-)

...Jim Thompson

My favourite brand comes from Vermont...it's called "Green Mountain Gringo".

Feature it.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--