Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] fynnashba@yahoo.com is offline

Default Norver model NU-1C single channel FM and subcarrier receiver.

On Apr 28, 5:49*pm, klem kedidelhopper
wrote:
Is anyone familiar with these radios? They were originally furnished
to the blind. This one appears to be tuned to 90.1MHZ. I don't know if
there is still any sub carrier stuff around but in any case I would
like to see if I can change the receiver frequency. There is a crystal
but perhaps there may be enough room to move without replacing it.
Thanks, Lenny

You can Change the crystal. Is the crystal the metal can type? If yes
replace it with a 27 MHZ type. These are normally found in Toy cars
remote control.