Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Router bit for cutting Deep mortise

g.com...
On 2010-04-27 16:44:02 -0400, " Rumple Stiltskin"
said:

IMHO, one should be able to construct something one would not be ashamed
to display in the parlour - using Hand Tools prior to going hell for
leather. Here is an excellent resource which will show you both hand and
power methods:

Woodworking Basics: Mastering the Essentials of Craftsmanship by Peter
Korn - 12 bucks at Amazon - no relation, etc.

See the TOC for chap 8 & 9.

I looked at the TOC at Amazon.com. What is it you think I need to learn
from that book?
I've got "The Workbench Book" by Scott Landis, and I've read a word or two
in other places.
Where do you see as my weaknesses? Lew wrote last week that I read *too
much*, though he might have
been exaggerating. : )

Bill