Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Finally a gloat for me

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:54:29 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

That drill press has had at least..least 8 different labels on it that
Im aware of.

I had two of them years ago, each identical but for the label on the
front of it. Sold one, gave one away to a friend when I upgraded to
bigger drill presses.

They are a decent drill press and if you take care of them, will last
you a very long long time.

Ever need that chuck and MT2 taper, simply let me know.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch

Thanks Gunner, I appreciate that. You have some serious looking chucks
there!

Jon

The big ones only go up to 3/4"

Gunner