Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Lifting metal to ceiling

"benick" wrote in message
. ..
"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:47:06 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Apr 26, 12:23 pm, Joe wrote:
On Apr 26, 9:54 am, stryped wrote:
Here in the middle of the country we call the guy next door to help
for a while and then set out some cold ones to celebrate success. On
the left and right coasts people aren't like that ....

Yeah, right, the fly-over states. Not exactly where anyone chooses to live.
However, since you are so jammed up against your neighbors, I guess you
could easily conscript/beg for help. The only "plus" I can think of for
living in flat-no-ocean-world. Those of us closer to the coasts have a bit
more room and, if we're lucky, can neither see nor know our neighbors. I
hope to doG you're not in Ohio. I've been there. Scary. Mostly because of
the freaks who live there, but still.