Jay Chan

Default Can Pan Cake Air Compressor Refill a 5-gal Air Tank for a Brad Gun?

The compressor is Senco branded. I don't know if its sold separately under a
different brand.

I think I have found the combo kit that you are using. The compressor
model number is PC1010, and the model number of the combo kit is
PC0947. It is advertised as ultra quiet air compressor.

The compressor is the smallest compressor I have seen anywhere and I really
like the size. I can lift it with one hand. Just recently, I used the
nailer to tack down a bunch of floor sheathing in the attic. I could walk up
the attic stairway with nailer hooked on my belt and compressor in one hand.
When I was using it, I would put down a 4 foot wood strip for a guide and
pop the brads out at a rate of about 2/second. The little compressor
faithfully did its job. I would hate to have been doing this same job
lugging around the one of the other compressors I've seen (like the Porter
Cable model).

May I ask you two things about your Senco small and quiet air
compressor:

- Does it say whether it can support the use of a finish-nailer?
Review in Amazon.com said that it is not suitable for a finish-nailer.
I am not sure whether this means it is not suitable for a
finish-nailer PERIOD, or whether this means it is not suitable for
finish-nailer in a production environment instead of a DIY
environment.

- Does the operation instruction say anything about the possible uses
of this air compressor other than using it with a nailer?

This is always nice to talk with something who actually has the air
compressor that I am interested.

Thanks.

Jay Chan