Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Router bit for cutting Deep mortise

Rumple Stiltskin wrote:

I'm not saying I'll start building workbenches on day 1. Just sayin'...

Good. I previously went through a number of hobbies because I expected
to become, for example, Van Gogh after a few month's work. Screwing up a
large project right out of the chute is a sure fire way to dampen
enthusiasm.

Thank you for your "vote of confidence"! ; )

I haven't noticed your ID, Rumple Stiltskin, here until lately. At first
I thought you were someone I might name, incognito. Besides spinning
straw into gold, what is your background (that you would like to share,
of course)?

Bill