Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Router bit for cutting Deep mortise

" Rumple Stiltskin" wrote in message
"Bill" wrote in message

" Rumple Stiltskin" wrote in message

Have you considered building something more simple and less costly
before building the work bench? I ask, as you state the 'router has not
yet arrived'. A garden bench can use the same joints and would be a
perfect practice piece. Just sayin' ...

RS, holla at me about this goden bench, ya gotta pic man?

Bill (just off the infamous "8 Mile")

For example:

http://www.shawcreekgeneralstore.com...rden_bench.htm

Mayhap too many M&T joints, but would offer plenty of practice.

I wrote a cute reply but decided to get away from 8 Mile before I
accidentally offend someone.
That garden bench looks like a lot of work to someone who wants to look at a
workbench!
I ordered the special Amana 2" bit tonight (yep, the one with the compass in
the stock...).
I'm not saying I'll start building workbenches on day 1. Just sayin'...