Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Router bit for cutting Deep mortise

" Rumple Stiltskin" wrote in message
Have you considered building something more simple and less costly before
building the work bench? I ask, as you state the 'router has not yet
arrived'.

I'll probably end up just trying to join two pieces of wood together, and
then
try again and again until I make at least one joint good enough to leave out
for show.
I still have a BS in the box. Have to figure out how to put that (heavy)
thing together.
Then I can rip some SYP so I can practice making table tops. Need to fettle
my
new antique planes first, of course, and my new chisels. So I will be doing
some glueing and planing excercises (too).
At the same time, I'll be tearing all of the drywall off of a wall so I can
install some
new wiring. I figure 3 duplex 110V outlets and 3 240v outlets, at least,
along with
the new subpanel I need to install. Looks like I'll need to pry up some
attic flooring to get to my ceiling
joists to install new lighting fixtures. I thought four T-5s ought to be
about right.
It works in my favor that all of these projects will occur in the same
vicinity! ; )
Somehow my "epoxying the concrete floor" project got bumped down the
list...will have to look into that.
I need a weekeater too! Maybe I can figure out a way to use the router for
that? : )

Bill