Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Lucky gloat

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:29:23 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:35:08 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Went to Vegas over the weekend. Picked up a rescue dog at the shelter.

Came out to get in the truck, and heard a hiss. Well, my wife did, I'm
practically deef. 1/4" bolt sticking out of 12 o'clock high on the tire,
right in the middle.

Drove two blocks to a yellow and turquoise colored Llantas Reparado shop
and
had it fixed in 15 minutes for $10. 6:50 Saturday afternoon. Drove five
or
six miles through dense city to get to Interstate, and didn't pass another
open tire store.

If my wife hadn't noticed that, it would have gone out on the Interstate.

Someone is looking over me. Or I'm lucky. Naw, if I was lucky, I'd win
the
lottery.

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.com book coming soon

What kind of dog?

Gunner

Poodle terrier mix. Last one, too, almost a sister. One before that, a
Lab/Rott mix, absolutely the best dog I EVER had. Had her seven years. A
pussycat in a bear costume. Put her away six months ago suffering from
cancer ............................ shrug ................. cry

Steve

Good man.

Ive got one that is about 12, thats getting weak in the hips. The last
female of the old rescue dogs. Im hoping she will recover, as I really
dont want to put a bullet in her skull. Ive got her on some meds, so
its 50/50

Tough to take good care of them, when money is so tight.

Shrug

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.