Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default tweezers?

"Paul K. Dickman" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

I have a pair of Dumont watchmaker/jeweler's tweezers. Very Sharp.
They work wonders for slivers.

I got them from a friend of mine who is a watchmaker...best 17.00 I've
ever spent.

_kevin

I once bought a pair of Revlon tweezers that were touted for doing their
task very well. IIRC, they were probably $7-8, at that time spendy.
Came in a little red felt case. But, they were worth the money. Had
them for a very long time, too. Have no idea where they went. Sometimes
you DO get what you pay for.

Steve

http://cabgbypasssurgery.com watch for the book

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an
insult.

I use these;
http://www.walgreens.com/store/catal...n=push-product

They are eyebrow tweezers also. I never thought about it, until I found a
pair laying on the sidewalk.
I picked them up and said "Jeez, this is a nice pair of tweezers." They
are sturdy, confortable and the jaws are wide and flat and very well
fitted.
You have to stone the point though, the factory softens the edges so women
won't put their eye out.

Paul K. Dickman

IIRC now, I believe those Revlons were eyebrow tweezers. Although now that
I'm older, I do use tweezers to get those hog bristles out of my own
eyebrows. How does Andy Rooney stand those tangled hedges he has? Good
God, man, at least trim them a bit!

MAKEUP!