Bobby Bewl

Default Yanks and Christmas

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Bobby Bewl
wrote:
So heres to the yanks who are just getting up in the morning and
following us behind or arriving late as they always do.
Happy Christmas.

Bobby

Well, you forgot us Canucks, but Merry Christmas just the same, pity
about the Corgi.

I guess Canucks are from Canada but I dare not guess further just incase I
am wrong. I am not bothered about the Corgi - is all tax payers money.

and **** off

LOL!

I was in Winnipeg in the late 70's when the Pythons did their "1st
Farewell Tour" across Canada, and saw them live at the concert hall.
Fantastic show, and of course when the curtain closed we were all on
our feet yelling for more.

They came back and did the "Dead Parrot" sketch, then left the stage
again.

Once again, we were all on our feet applauding and screaming "Encore!
Encore!"

After about 5 minutes, the projector came on and a slide reading "****
OFF!" was projected.

After we stopped laughing, we indeed ****ed off.

All the best, Bobby!

You see, you knew what I meant and how i said it. You are a good sport,
Dave.

Happy new year.

Bobby

djb