Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Neville Robert Neville is offline

Default WHERE does weed killer get INTO the plant (leaves? roots? stem? mechanism?)

wrote:

Second, if you use Roundup a lot, buying it at the big box stores or
local garden center is a big mistake. The absolute most expensive
choice is buying it pre-mixed. But even the concentrated mixes are
very expensive compared to what you can find online. A few years
back, I bought 2.5 gallons of Razor, which is glyphosate, same main
ingredient as Roundup, about 50% strength, for maybe $90 online.
You'd have spent several times that buying Roundup in any form at the
usual shops. None of the places I looked have even the concentrate at
anywhere near 50%.

I agree. Best I've found retail is at Walmart. 41% solution, 32 ounces, $15. I
suspect a tractor supply, coop or feed store would be better.