Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Danniken[_4_] Jon Danniken[_4_] is offline

Default Finally a gloat for me

Royston Vasey wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
Jon Danniken wrote:
snip

I guess it is helpful to fill in the name field when I set up a new
usenet account.

Jon

Looks good. Just a guess, but is the handle to tension the idler /
belts, so you'd expect it not to turn too much?

Aye, that's how it is described in the (HF model's) manual. I'll play with
it some more today when I build a shelf so it doesn't tower over me like
Godzilla.

Try one of those directional reflector lamps, it may give you more
light where you need it.

Sounds intriguing, gotta picture or a link? I was thinking about a quartz
lamp, they produce a bright light, but it would require a fan to keep it
cool and wouldn't be very safe.

Jon