Bobby Bewl

Default Yanks and Christmas

BrooksVanPall wrote:
I'm a Yank and I'm sorry to hear about
the Queens mishap to her little dog, I know how she feels. I was
just a
kid when she became Queen and I've always thought she was a very nice
lady. Merry Christmas to you.

Thanks Brooks. On behalf of the Queen, thanks for the sympathy and
understanding.

The Quenn is into field sports like fox hunting, pheasant shooting, pigeon
racing, horse riding and so on, so I dare say one dog against another is
just like a bit of sport to her.

Come to think about it: the corgi (Queens dog) comes from Wales (a country
with its own langauage bolted onto the left side of England; home to Tom
Jones,Catheine Zeta-Jones, and so on) and the pit bull terrier (Princess
Anne's dog) comes from .... errr ummmm the States. What a bugger for
international relations! And what a Christmas day for us. The nation is
now in grief.

Thanks Brooks! Happy new year.

Bobby