Jay Chan

Default Can Pan Cake Air Compressor Refill a 5-gal Air Tank for a Brad Gun?

You have two choices. Use the pancake compressor, but let the pressure come
back up once or twice to finish the job. Takes an extra 5 or so minutes.
Spend three times the $$$ and do it in one shot. Either way will get the
job done. Impatience can be costly.

A regular pancake compressor has a 4-gal air tank. If I need extra 5
minutes for it to recover once or twice, this sounds OK for my
infrequent need of cleaning filter cartridge.

A single hot-dog compressor has a 2-gal air tank. This probably means
I need extra 10 minutes for it to recover. This is still OK.

An ulta small single hot-dog compressor has a 1-gal air tank. This
probably means I need extra 20 minutes for it to recover. This sounds
a bit long. If I go this way, I will need to see whether I have that
kind of patient. Oh well...

Thanks for the reference point.

Jay Chan