Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Income gap between rich and poor

On Apr 24, 11:40*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Ignoramus31606" wrote in message
There is some evidence that the lousy individual health insurance situation
in this country has been a barrier for MANY potential startups.
A point that too much safety net can be a disincentive to work, is
well taken, but it is an argument over the emount of it that should be
given.

Do other nations have fair, effective and affordable systems to copy?
I haven't seen much good written about Britain's NHS, for instance,
but maybe that only reflects a few malcontents. My previous doctor was
a disillusioned refugee from Canada's system.

jsw