Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wasp powder

I hear you, about the corrugated siding.

Silicone caulk works, for me.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"notbob" wrote in message

We have a modular home (park model, etc) with that
interupted siding
with kind of concave lines running horizontally. When these
meet
things like vert window trim, it's an open door to wast to
get into
the walls. I've seen them enter at a couple points and just
aimed a
3-4 sec stream of wasp spray into that entry point. No more
activity.
We have some pretty healthy wasps, too. One is at least
twice as big
as every other wasp around here and is kinda furry and
colored like a
Gurnsey cow. As big as they are, the stream-type wasp
sprays take
them out, too, even if a bit slower (5-10 secs).

Any suggestions on what to use to plug those entry points?

nb