Greg G.

Default Can Pan Cake Air Compressor Refill a 5-gal Air Tank for a Brad Gun?

Jay Chan said:

My another alterative is Delta CP200. According to the spec, it is
described as having a quiet motor.

I have given up on the 1.5HP 2-gal Craftman single-hot-dog air
compressor because its spec doesn't say whether it is quiet or not (it
is oil-lubed direct drive). I assume that if it doesn't say so,
"quietness" may not be its selling point.

I wouldn't base any purchasing decision on whether the manufacturer
describes it as "quiet". Being a relative term, it means nothing -
quiet compared to what? A jet plane? Another compressor?

Unless they give a decibel reading, it's all meaningless.

Your best bet would be to go and look at them in person and decide for
yourself just how quiet they really are.

P.S. - Many manufacturers advertising material consists of lies and
half-truths.

Greg G.