Jay Chan

Default Can Pan Cake Air Compressor Refill a 5-gal Air Tank for a Brad Gun?

I have the small compressor that Senco sells with their brad FP18 brad gun.
Its perfectly matched. The compressor hardly makes any noise at all. Its
sounds more like a mad butterfly. In fact, I could run out in the open in
my driveway and the neighbors still would not notice.

Would you please give me the manufacturer name and model number of
that ultra quiet small air compressor, and where do you order it if
you don't mind.

My another alterative is Delta CP200. According to the spec, it is
described as having a quiet motor.

I have given up on the 1.5HP 2-gal Craftman single-hot-dog air
compressor because its spec doesn't say whether it is quiet or not (it
is oil-lubed direct drive). I assume that if it doesn't say so,
"quietness" may not be its selling point.

Thanks.

Jay Chan