Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Cox Latest To Dump Free Usenet Access

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:36:16 -0500, "
wrote:

Absolutely! Though I use GG from work because NNTP access is blocked. I'm
even thinking about Go To My PC to access the Usenet via my home system. It's
that bad.

Have a look at this. The full version is free...

*TeamViewer - the All-In-One Solution for
Remote Access and Support over the Internet

TeamViewer connects to any PC or server around the world within a few
seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were
sitting right in front of it. Find out why more than 60 million users
trust TeamViewer!

http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx