Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default Possible to convert t-12 suspended ceiling lights?

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 03:38:05 -0700 (PDT), stryped
wrote:

I found a lot of used older florescents that were in a suspended
ceiling in a lumber store. I bought this winter about 10 plug in t-8
lights that just hang on chains. (shop lights). Would it be ossible to
take parts of the older lights out and fit my T8's into the old
enclosure if I ever decided to use a drop ceiling in my garage?

yOU WOULD ONLY NEED TO SWAP THE BALLAST OVER AND RE-WIRE CORRECTLY FOR
THE NEW BALLAST. (oops, cap lock off.)

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.