Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_9_] Steve B[_9_] is offline

Default Teen electrocuted changing bulb at gas station

"h" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message
According to new Usenet etiquette, it is better to just plonk someone
than to announce that you are plonking them. But, like you, I still like
the sound effect.

Steve

And, while it's amusing to think the plonked will waste bandwidth posting
snarky responses which you will never have to see, I think if you're going
to ignore someone it's only polite to tell them.

Great minds think alike. I'm old school, so I tell them. It's like not
liking a restaurant and not going back. I like to tell the people that I
didn't like it and won't be back rather than just vanishing.

Steve