Mark

Default Can Pan Cake Air Compressor Refill a 5-gal Air Tank for a BradGun?

Everything Edwin said below pretty much applies to the PC200. It's a
great little auxiliary compressor. The handle is also molded plastic,
with the weight well balanced.

Jay Chan wrote:
I have a Delta CP200 that was thrown in for free as incentive to buy a
Unisaw instead of Jet at a WW show. Free is good!!! It's 2 gallons, oil
free, and VERY quiet. Nice form factor (why can't we just say size
anymore), so compact that it sits on a shelf covering the Unisaw mobile
base. Haven't tried it to shoot brads yet, so far it's used just for
blowing chips, teasing the dogs, G etc. But powering a nailer should
be no problem. When it runs in the basement, it isn't heard upstairs.

I am interested to learn more about your small compressor. I have
checked its spec in this web site:
http://www.pucketttools.com/decp2gahoair.html
Its spec is:
Motor 120V 60 Hz.
Tank Size 2 gallon
Maximum Pressure 100 psi
Inflation
• Car/Bike Tire - 100 seconds (depending on size)
• Raft/Mattress - 135 seconds (depending on size)
Blowing
• Can be used to clean or prepare work surface
on a continuous basis.
Fastening
• 90 Brad nails (before recovery is needed)
• 90 Staples (before recovery is needed)
• 23 Finish Nails (before recovery is needed)
Air Brush
• Can be used to spray paint for 300 continuous seconds.
Weight 23 lbs.

Its spec looks very good. Actually, I am eyeing on one that has a very
similar spec from Craftman. The only major exception is that it is
oil-lubed. I have another message thread going on about this type of
small air compressor.

My questions a
- The picture doesn't show a handle bar. How do
you carry it? Do you need to kind of hugging it
with both hands.
- You said you use it to blow chip from surface.
Will it run out of air very quickly when you use
it to blow air? I assume the motor needs to run
continuously in order to accomplish this.
Otherwise, it will drain all the air from the air
tank. Not a problem. I just want to learn more.

Thanks for any additional info in advance.

Jay Chan