Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Teen electrocuted changing bulb at gas station

DA wrote:
DA had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...on-437724-.htm
:
Bob F wrote:

Is there really any such thing as a 16 foot bulb?

I've never seen such a thing. What kind of voltage would be needed to
start that monster? But if it does exist, which I doubt, how did he expect
to handle it *alone*?

I think it was actually a 6ft lamp as was suggested here (sans the racist
remark)

Please define "racist", I see the word used in some of the
silliest circumstances. Most people who use the word have
no idea what it means. "Indecorous" describes the language
you took exception to much more accurately. Perhaps "insensitive"
could also describe his twisted comment.

TDD