Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst Existential Angst is offline

Default replacing main shutoff valve on incoming house water line

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
C'mon, now, that's not politically correct. You have to call
it "colorically challenged bread".

I've heard of plenty of people using a hunk of bread, and I
can't remember hearing any after effects. Probably ends up
in the aerator.

On the other hand, if you used black bread, you'd probably
have babies coming out of your faucets, and find all your
faucet washers stolen.

Ahhh, the mental effects of mormon inbreeding revealed.....
--
EA

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mm" wrote in message

This seems like a place where a wad of white bread would
work well.
It absorbs water for a while, then breaks up and comes out
the faucet
(although I never saw my bread come out. It's probably
going to make
the water heater burst soon.)