Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Photocopy machine

bud-- wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:01:58 -0400, willshak
wrote:

willshak wrote the following:
LSMFT wrote the following:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd like some evidence of this, please.

Watch Last night's CBS evening news with Katie.
Oh, Damn. My time machine is in the shop.

My backup time machine got the info.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...eaturedPost-PE

I suppose the trick is to do a data security erase, format the drive
and reload the firmware. I am surprised this is not simply a function
in the setup of the copier. Hard drives are the most likely failure
point in anything that uses one. There has to be a fairly simple
procedure to replace them. The problem might be in getting the
firmware image without buying a drive from the manufacturer.

Why does any copy machine keep images of pages it is done printing?
And why thousands of pages? IMHO malfeasance.

I'm wondering what happened to effect the 2002 date for their inclusion.

Jon