Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Chet Chet is offline

Default Simple Green dilution for pressure washer?

Thanks to the group for their suggestions...
I'd not considered the possible 'misting' complications for the
lungs/eyes...
And the tip of letting the cleaner have a working time before the rinse is
good to remember.
I guess I'll try a 50/50 dilution before adding to the soap tank...
I have no idea what the ratio will finally be when it's venturied into the
water stream...
Chet

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Chet" wrote in message
Can Simple Green Concentrate be used with a pressure washer?
Web search wasn't much help...
If so, should it be diluted?
Hope to use it with a 2700 psi pressure washer.
(Yes, Simple Green makes pressure washer cleaner, but I'm trying to use
what I've already got...)
Chet

try it. I put 1/2 gal pressure wash concentrate in a 5 gallon pail. Then
turn the soap valve on 1/2 turn. You want to see soap but not a ton.

You make get better results with simple green the way i use engine
degreaser. Spritz the dirty item with degreaser and let it sit 1/2 hour,
then pressure wash.

karl