Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Simple Green dilution for pressure washer?

Richard J Kinch wrote:
Chet writes:

Can Simple Green Concentrate be used with a pressure washer?

Simple Green is nothing but a butyl cleaner with root beer flavoring. Oh,
and a pretty color to impress the rubes. Why this is a success, when there
are 1000 other butyl cleaners on the shelves, and have been for 75 years,
is beyond me, but I suspect it has to do with getting away with making it
smell like soda pop. I wonder how many thirsty toddlers that has sickened.

Now we have the Hispanic influence getting Fabuloso cleaner on the every
shelf. Not only does this look like soda pop with its bright colors, it is
in a bottle that looks like a soft drink. Idiot consumers!

There was a time when America put food in one type of trade dress and
things not to be taken internally in another.

Next we'll have Red Devil lye in a Tic-Tac dispenser.

Pretty close!

But there is now a new concern, according to Connolly's team -- namely, the
melt-in-the-mouth tobacco products recently put on the market.

Tobacco companies say the products -- which come in the form of flavored,
candy-like pellets, sticks and strips -- are meant to give adults a smoke-free
way to get their nicotine fix. But they could also end up as a new route for
accidental child poisonings, Connolly and his colleagues say.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=10416572

--

Richard Lamb