Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking

Steve B wrote:
... I have found more than one small item that went
flying, and I had very little confidence in finding one of them. It's kinda
like fishing.

Yeah, "kinda like fishing" in that sometimes you catchem & sometimes you
don't. I lost a small part once that I desperately needed - ran a
magnet over every square inch of the shop floor (on my hands & knees) &
didn't find it. Someone here once posted that really small parts
sometimes get into a quantum mechanical state where they tunnel to a
small town in Kansas. I believe it.

Bob