Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Simple Green dilution for pressure washer?

"Chet" wrote in message
Can Simple Green Concentrate be used with a pressure washer?
Web search wasn't much help...
If so, should it be diluted?
Hope to use it with a 2700 psi pressure washer.
(Yes, Simple Green makes pressure washer cleaner, but I'm trying to use
what I've already got...)
Chet

try it. I put 1/2 gal pressure wash concentrate in a 5 gallon pail. Then
turn the soap valve on 1/2 turn. You want to see soap but not a ton.

You make get better results with simple green the way i use engine
degreaser. Spritz the dirty item with degreaser and let it sit 1/2 hour,
then pressure wash.

karl