Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tougher modula jacks

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:59:50 -0700, Mark Allread
wrote:

Now, if somebody could prevent VGA connector screw-knobs from snagging
on things, the world would be a better place.

Easy. I have a few pieces of vinyl chemistry hose in my wiring box.
For DE-15/HD-15 connectors, it's about 6" long. I slide each end over
the screws and tywrap the middle to the cable. I then pull it through
the hole, wire bundle, wire tangle, or (cringe) conduit as needed.
However, I don't leave it that way after installing it.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D