Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:35:49 -0500, "William Wixon"
wrote:

"Winston" wrote in message
On 4/16/2010 7:16 PM, William Wixon wrote:
i did some metalworkish kind of stuff this past week and finished it and
erected it today.

Your bot made me smile.
William, you are one of the good ones.

--Winston

wow. thanks winston. (that's high praise here on r.c.m.) :-)

we did the litter pick up yesterday. 4 miles of road. we had 8 volunteers
this year, that's down from the 12 or 15 we've had on previous years, that
was hugely disappointing, but maybe it's proportional because there was less
litter to pick up this year too. we got maybe about 6 FULL bags of litter
(if you consolidated all the partial bags into full bags). thank goodness
there were no couches, mattresses, tires, etc. this year. reporter from a
local paper showed up and took some pictures, asked some questions, that was
nice/encouraging.

while i was picking up the litter this recent news story came to mind.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stiv-j..._b_539468.html

Sounds like a very good Recycling project, no? And easy to do!
Simply hang a fine net overboard, between a couple boats and go.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost