RWM

Default TopSaver System - Rust Removal Excellent!

"JoeV" wrote in message
om...
Just began pulling my tools out of storage after a year of
construction on our house for multiple additions (and new shop).
Began sanding the rust and corrosion off (contractors like to set
coffee cups on cast iron, etc.) but took a break to visit Woodcraft.
They recommended trying a new cleaner / protectorant called TopSaver
instead. I've tried many things, topcote, special wax, and the others,
with not much success to date.

With a little elbow grease (and I mean a little), all of the rust and
corrosion came off. The top looks like new!! Too early to tell how
well it protects going forward, but this worked soooo well, I just had
to pass it along.

Joe

I am also pleased with the results. I have only been using it for about six
weeks, and only for regular maintenance, but it has met all of my
expectations. I think that it is silly that they include the pad and paper
towels, but I am sure that there is a reason for it.

Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point Washington