Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New scam?

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 01:09:53 GMT, (Doug Miller) wrote:

In article ,
(Jack) wrote:
Jack wrote:

I am not going to change anything for one jerk that can not hit Cmd/A
But why do you use light yellow letters?
I can't see it here but I see webpages in colors I can't read and I
wonder what's wrong with the authors and I skip them. This may be my one
chance to understand!

Since you ask I will try to respond.

When I send the post it is not in a
light yellow color. I guess you call it dark yellow on black. Something
in your reader makes it light yellow.

No, something in the markup that *you* add makes it yellow. (This should be
obvious; think about it: what color is the text that *you* see?) The anomaly
is that you see it on a black background, whereas most of the rest of the
universe sees it on a white background. If you want your posts to be read by
the widest audience possible, then you should use black text on a white
background.

They should be plain text. Anything else gets skipped.